The Sirius radio module is a revolutionary new radio module that operates in the ISM spectrum. It offers a wide range of frequencies, power output, and range, making it ideal for a variety of applications. The 2x2 MIMO operation allows for up to 500 kbps data transfer at -130 dBm, and the module can be configured to mesh with up to 128 other modules. The ECC or Kyber key agreement binding of modules via the Setup Utility app prevents escalation and ensures AES-256 CBC encryption.
The Sirius module is a revolutionary radio module for use in the ISM spectrum.
- 433, 868, 900 MHz, software selectable
- 10, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 2000 milliwatt, software selectable
- 2×2 MIMO operation, allowing up to 500 kBps @ -130 dBm
- Up to 60 kilometre line of sight range
- Up to 128 mesh hops
- ECC or Kyber key agreement binding of modules via the Setup Utility app (download here), AES-256 CBC encryption
- Each module has an ECC or Dilithium identity, preventing escalation attacks and allowing you to keep control of a large fleet of devices
- Upload firmware or parameters over the air if modules are under your control (linked to your setup utility)
- FCC, CE, UKCA certified
- U.FL / MMCX versions available